If you are thinking to transition into project management or just want a refresher in project management tools and techniques, this course is for you. Discover how to lead a team and manage project constraints such as scope, time and resources. The course will enhance your proficiency in project management. Key topics include:
- Overview of popular project management approaches
- Developing a project charter
- Defining a business case
- Gathering requirements
- Planning schedule, costs and communication
- Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
- Differentiating between risks and issues
- Managing your team, schedule, costs and quality
- Transitioning or closing a project
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes quizzes and supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms.
This course is an introduction to project management concepts and tools. If you are an experienced project manager or want to prepare for a project management certification exam (e.g. PMP®) we recommend to use additional resources to cover exam relevant knowledge areas more in-depth. Please review the website of your professional association to verify how to report professional development units (PDUs).
Sign up for this course to learn the fundamentals of project management today!